Dienstag, Jänner 15, 2008

the countdown is on for SONGSTER!

The countdown is on.
My new album "SONGSTER" currently is being manufactured. I love the cover-artwork, I hope, you do, too.

I am quite busy with putting together the new band. Of course, we have some fixstarters: the always great LENNY DICKSON on drums, the fabulously groovy EDI MAYR on bass and "Mr. Perfect Ears" MARTIN MADER.

I am also searching for a perfect location for our CD-presentation in Vienna. The plan is to have a lot of guest-musicians onstage, at least all of these involved in the making of "SONGSTER". Be sure, it's going to be a real "SONGSTER-BASH"!
Can't wait to get back onstage again...

And yes, we will make a new VIDEO for our first "single", which will be the first cut on the album, called "SLICE OF LOVE". I will work again with MAX GRUBER and SIGI STÜTZ, the crazy guys, who produced the much beloved video for "Love Is Easy". This will be great fun, too.

So - watch out for the news!
"SONGSTER" will be out mid-APRIL 2008.